Full Project – Impact of advertising on sales of consumer product
1.1 Background of the Study
Advertising is absolutely for effective organization functioning. Hence, advertising has become a very important aspect of every organization. This organizational work force often regarded it as valuable and the best way to reach its customer.
Furthermore, advertising is vital to the success of any organization and this is done only by a department known as the marketing department, by the individual managers under whom the employee works. In other words, responsibility for marketing management activities is invariable shared between the marketing department and the sales department. Although, most people do not agree that advertising is of great importance, but the consensus among them is that, effectiveness of an organization.
Advertising will have a direct impact on is ability to gain competitive advantage over others. Hence advertising should be given a greater priority in organizations that wish to succeed on long run.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
This research is intended to examine advertising as a tool for gaining competitive advantage in a typical business environment with reference to Tabol sachet water Lokoja Kogi state.
The implementation of advertising has long history of pulling the organizational backward in terms of sale within the high cost involved in managing advertising is also a problem in most organization today.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
The following are the specific objective of the study
- To examine the method of advertising and how advertising can be manipulated to divulge the needs and wants that are present in the product.
- To induce potential consumers to recognize their needs and wants in a particular product and to purchase reaction.
- To recommend appropriate solutions to the problems of advertising in an organization.
- To determine the needs for advertisement in an organization.
1.4 Research Questions
The research question is aimed at determining the extent to which television is used and whether it reaches the desired consumers effectively.
1: Do consumers believe that television is a better medium for advertising certain types of product than other forms of advertising?
2: Do television advertisement message made meaning to the potential consumers?
3: Does the consumers feel convinced about the advertise product after the television advertisement?
4: Does television advertising created impact on consumer purchase and consumption of the products?
1.5 Significance of the Study
This research work is designed to be of great benefit to both business organization, government and the general public (consumers) to the business organization. This research work will remind them that television advertising helps to promote their product and services in order to win consumer patronage and help gain competitive edge.
To the government, it will help them to understand that the role of advertising through the television medium is vey essential in consumer products.
In regulating and checking business organization on when a low quality product is being produced and distributed in to the market. To the public, it will help them to know that they have the right to accept or reject an advertisement.
1.6 Scope of the Study
This research work will cover the impact of advertising on the sales of consumer product by using Tabol sachet water Lokoja as a study area.
1.7 Limitation and Constraints of the Study
In the process of this research work, many problems and constraints were encountered. One of the constraints is that, marketing research generally involves cost in terms of survey, questionnaire administered, collection, and production of concluded research work.
As a student with limited financial resources, these costs become more glaring and difficult to settle and therefore stretched. Some respondents never completed their questionnaire as they continue.
1.8 Definition of Key Terms
- Branding: – According to Ojo A. Bolade (2018) stated that a brand is any name, term, sign, symbol or design or any combination these which a company uses to identify and differentiate its products from those of competitors. He went ahead and said branding helps a company and the public to identify a product in the market. It differentiates one brand from competition brand.
- Advertising: – According to Sandra moiety et al (2019). A smart observer, however, looks at advertising as something more than a sales message that occupies the space in and around news, stories, magazine features and TV programmes. Infect, advertising is a complex form of communication techniques marketers use to research their customer and deliver their message.
- Sales: The seller, or the provider of the goods or services, completes a sale in response to an acquisition, appropriation, requisition, or a direct interaction with the buyer at the point of sale. There is a passing of title (property or ownership) of the item, and the settlement of a price, in which agreement is reached on a price for which transfer of ownership of the item will occur. The seller, not the purchaser, typically executes the sale and it may be completed prior to the obligation of payment
- Product: In marketing, a product is an object or system made available for consumer use; it is anything that can be offered to a market to satisfy the desire or need of a customer. In retailing, products are often referred to as merchandise, and in manufacturing, products are bought as raw materials and then sold as finished goods. A service is also regarded to as a type of product.
- Impact: In marketing, a product is an object or system made available for consumer use; it is anything that can be offered to a market to satisfy the desire or need of a customer. In retailing, products are often referred to as merchandise, and in manufacturing, products are bought as raw materials and then sold as finished goods. A service is also regarded to as a type of product.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for international clients.
You can also check other Research Project here:
- Accounting Project Topics
- Actuarial Science
- Adult Education Project Topics
- African Languages And Linguistics Studies
- Agricultural Economics And Extension
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Health Science
- Arts Education
- Banking & Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Basic Science
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Research Project
- Botany Research project Topics
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Business Plan
- Chemical Engineering Project Topics
- Civil Engineering Project Topics
- Climate Change Project
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science
- Computer Science Topics
- Criminology Research Project
- Degree Project Topics
- Dissertation-Theses Writing Services (MBA MSc PhD)
- Dissertations/Theses Writing Services
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Topics and Material
- Economics Project Topics
- Edu 1
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- Educational Technology
- Engineering Research Project Topics
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Fine Art
- Fishery Project Topics
- Food Science And Technology
- Free Essay
- French Research Project Material
- Full Project
- Full Project Topics
- Geography Research Project Material
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Home Economics Project
- Hospitality Management
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Human Resource Management Project
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management Project Topics
- Insurance Research Project
- International Relations
- Library Science
- Life Matter
- Linguistics and Communication Project Topics
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project
- Mass Communication
- Master Dissertation Thesis
- Mathematics Education
- MBA MSc BSc Thesis/Dissertation Project Topics
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Mental Health Project Topics
- Operation and Production Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Behaviour Research Project Writer
- Pol 1
- Pol 2
- Political Science
- Private Policy
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Topic
- Quantity Surveying
- Research Project
- Research Project Topic
- Secretarial Administration
- Sickle Cell Research Project Topics
- Statistics Project Topics
- Transportation Management
- Vocational Education Project Topics
Full Project – Impact of advertising on sales of consumer product