Full Project-THE ROLE OF THE CENRTAL BANK OF NIGERIA IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MONEY MARKET
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 HISTORICAL BACK GROUND
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4 SCOPE AND LIMITAITON OF THE STUDY
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.6 DEFINITION OF ITEM
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 DEFINITION OF CENTRAL BANK IN NIGERIA
2.2 DEFINITION OF MONEY MARKET
2.3 OBJECTIVE OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGEIRA
2.4 FUNCTION OF CENTRAL BANK OF MONEY MARKET
2.7 TUTORICAL REVIEW
2.8 EMPERICAL REVIEW
1.1 HISTORICAL BACGROUND
The Central Bank of Nigeria was established because of the anracteristic and difficult of the monetary system, which proceeded it.
In these case, the currency or legal tender obtaining in the colorizes before independence was issued by a currency board.
Also the development of indigenous banking and growth in the financial mechanism could not be achieved without the assistance of a central bank institution west African currency board which was established to finance the need of the expert trade of repatriate fixing in west African for the objective of issuing a spade convertibility a currency providing ream where by the colonial government might share in the profit of the currency was not impendent currency with Nigeria currency was tied on the spoon string of the British bound. It has no room for monetary management.
According to professor W. O. Ugoaga in his book tilled “money and banking in Nigeria”, the system was operationally right and institutionally limited it result that the board lacked any power to initiate and execute monetary policy. It also did nothing to train African in the art of monetary management or to develop indigenous banking and other financial institution which resulted that west African currency board had no discretionary power over the total amount of money and could not perform any banking functions.
The effects were that banking habit in the country was not develop.
Demand deposit constituted less than half the size of the currency e.g. nearly half of the deposited were held by government organization for the indigenous sector banking was even less significant because an over whelming part of deposit was held by Europeans and Europeans firms. No local investments out less were developed because it invested all its reserves in starting over sea in London.
The Central Bank of Nigeria was finally establish by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) ordinance in 1958 to issue legal tender currency in Nigeria to maintain external reserve to safe guard the inter national value of the currency to promote monetary stability and a sound financial structure in Nigeria to act as banker and an financial structure in Nigeria, to act as bankers and as financial advice to the Federal Government.
According to Professor G. O. Nwankwo in his book tilled “Nigeria Financial System. The Nigeria money was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria to enable government (as well as other financial institution) recoup them short fall in revenue and invest their surprises.
It’s therefore necessary to profit the extend the market has performed their function particularly. This period the government has been experiencing increasing short falls in revenue as a result of the glut in the world and market.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The Central Bank of Nigeria according to Professor G.O.
Nwankwo his book titled “Nigeria financial system” in expected as on of the function to develop the Nigeria money market.
The problem to the investigated here are the extend to which the central bank of Nigeria has performed it role towards having a higher in developed money market which according seen in his hook lilted central banking in undeveloped money market is usually characterized by the availability of proper investment in the market e.g. cash, call money, treasury bill e.g.
Highly organized, banking system which make sit possible for central bank to control the economy effectively,. The number funds and securities as the money market may demand.
Action of foreign funds, which depicts the confidence of foreigners and the prospects unvisited in the market.
When one sub-market is disturbed e.g. shortage of funds in one sub-market will cause movement of funds from the surplus area to the shortage region.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The project is aimed of achieving the following to their
solutions to the central bank of Nigeria through the government with a vie to implementing those projects that will help in the development of a highly organized money market in Nigeria.
To help the entire population understand the activities of the central bank of Nigeria in the development of the Nigeria money market.
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
As is always the case in any human endeavour problem must
be encountered in trying to carry out any meaningfully activity especially when is involves going from one place to another, interviewing the experts in CBN
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
You can also check other Research Project here:
1, Accounting Research Project
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria