Full Project-THE AUDITOR AS AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF A PROFITABLE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Due to the problem that arrives from the shareholding employees, investors and other body urgencies in the act of been doubting on report presented to them, an auditor will be of good help because it serves as an inappeasable a profitable business organization. However, the auditor is regarded as the eyes and ears records of the organization in order to encore that the financial statement are a reflection of the affairs of the organization as appeared in these records. Since this records are summary of generation for a specified period. The auditor also goes behind these records to the source document in other to confirm the accuracy, completeness and validity of the records transaction.
According to A.W. Honliness (1959) p.21, he stated that “there is a requirement that all registered limited liability companies must have their financial records audited annually by a firm of auditors so appointed.” He further stated that the law concept compel the auditor to express his opinion to the authoritative, the auditor must be seen to be independent. The duty of preparing the financial statement is placed on the directors, white that of reporting is on the auditor who is responsible to the shareholders all these are aimed towards achieving project in the business organization. Finally, Rogers Adams rightly defined auditing as “the independent examination of and expressing of opinion on the financial statement of an opinion on the auditor practice committee (APC) 1989. This opinion is expressed in the form a report. The person who carries out such examination is known as an auditor.
1.2 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
(a) To ascertain the impact of audit on business.
(b) To examine the performance of accounting system in business organization, if it to up to standard.
(c) To examine if a good internal control is being practice in the business.
(d) Identify the problems organization face as a result of the introduction of audit.
(e) To examine the facts contained in the audit of business finance.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
(a) Business organization will through this research work, improve on their performance since the researcher will let the public know all that in required of the guidelines.
(b) Fraud identification Another significance is to identify frauds misappropriation or embezzlement of business fund usually in the form of cash or of its other assets.
1.4 STATEMENT OF HYPOTHESIS
A hypothesis is a testable tentative and probable explanation of the relationship between two or more variable that creates a state of affairs or phenomena. For the purpose of this project, the following pertinent hypotheses have been formed.
1. H0: The Auditor is not an indispensable part of a profitable business organization
H1 : The Auditor an indispensable part of a profitable business organization
2. Ho: Auditors opinion does not assist management in decision making.
H1: Auditors opinion assist management in decision making
3. HO: Auditing does not help in minimizing fraud in an organization.
H1: Auditing help to minimize fraud in an organization
4. Ho: Auditing is not a mirror of shareholders investment and the turn over achieved in an organization.
H1: Auditing is a mirror of share holders investment and the turn over achieved in a company.
1.5 SCOPE OF STUDY
This research work covers the facts contained in the business finance auditing and organization welcome the auditing processes, the impact the auditing have made so far and problem facing the organization as a result of this business organization finance.
1.6 LIMITATION OF STUDY
This research work on the problem and prospects of an auditors as an indispensable profitable business organization has been a major literature to write about for grassroots transparency. It could be useful if it is properly evaluated, but some limiting circumstance might prevent not to have adequate information. The shortest duration for submission of the research work could also be a great problem for a proper cover. The organization could also be a problem.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS
FRAUD – It is used to refer to irregularities obtain an unjust or illegal benefit.
AUDIT EVIDENCE – This audit evidence on information obtained by the audit in arriving at the conclusion on which he bases his opinion on the financial statement.
REVIEW OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS- The auditor should carry out such review of the financial statements as is sufficient, in conjunction with the conclusion draw form the other auditor evidence obtained, to give him a reasonable basis for his opinion on the financial statements.
ACCOUNTING EVIDENCE- The auditor should ascertain the enterprises system of recording and processing transaction and asses its adequacy as a basis for the preparation of financial statements.
LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT- This provide the auditor with an opportunity to place on record the understanding of the responsibilities management in relation to internal control and fraud and at the same time define the auditor objective and responsibilities.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
You can also check other Research Project here:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria