Full Project-MOTIVATION EFFECT ON BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
The Nigerian Breweries industries have board directors at the Apex of its administration hierarchy. The board of directors determines the corporate management policies while the detailed operational and tactical decisions are left to the discretion of the operations managers and departmental managers. The Nigeria brewery industry the 9th mile branch has a staff strength of about one thousand five hundred 1,500. The organization structure of the company is complex for instance, the post of operation manager and finance control manager are horizontal and placed directly under the board of directors. However there could be role conflict among the occupant and the principle of accountability would not be effectively adhere to in such a situation of the Nigeria brewery industry 9th mile corner Enugu.
The Nigeria brewery industry has seven department viz. personnel, accounting and costly sales, stores, administration, production and mechanical, each with a manager who is directly responsible to the operation manager. The life wire of the company is the operation department where the Nigeria brewery product is processed. There are training opportunity in the company the current training programme include on the job training and short course abroad. Workers are also sent for training under the industrial training (ITF) programmes in Nigeria brewery industry and other states in the country.
According to the management, such training is necessary in order to achieve the industrial objectives in terms of man-power and increase in productivity. The industry maintain a clinic where emergency case like industry accidents are taken care of. There is also a staff canteen for the welfare of the work. The effect of these moves with some motivation tools which the manager of the organization has to use and the result is that motivation has faced a lot of through and research, as to how it operatives in organization.
WHAT IS MOTIVATION
It is a Latin “Movers” it is a way of bringing out the best quality in a person to arrive at a better achievement or result. It could also mean a process crating a conducive environment that will stimulate employees to perform at a superior level. Jones (1955) said that it is energized sustained, directs, stopped on what kinds of subjective reactions that is present in the organization and it influences characters.
Motivation could be put in a context relevant to managers. A manager major concern is definitely related to his subordinates performance. He should be interested in such questions as what factors make people happy on the job? A moment reflection will show how true. It is in case we belong to various organizations like clubs, churches, professional society or company.
We should be able to assesses how intensive we are willing to serve them without some inducements. If all these considered potentials contributors to an organization are arranged in order of willingness to serve, the scale will gradually descend from possible intensive willingness through neutral zero willingness. To this end result, it means that all those responsible for the management of and organization must build into the entire system factors that will induce people to put their best effectively and efficiently.
Organization today have larger and more complex than in the past. The master and the servant relationship has disappeared and with it gone to the day of rigid control and direction. To get people work effectively in these changed circumstances of different approach is required. This study is aimed at establishing the fact that human behaviours control the destiny of any organization. The success of an organization depends on the effective management of human resources available people at mostly perception especially when it comes to motivation.
We can therefore say that motivation is an important is an important determinant of human behaviour. It is that which moves one towards a goal. An organization on the other hand is a structural process in which. Individual interest for their goals and objectives. It could also mean a group of people who are bound together for unity of action and for the achievement of a predetermined objective or accomplish a given task.
These organization are vital instrument in any society. Thy should be established so as to help in this direction to increase productivity, develop mew knowledge, skills and attitudes organization to should reduce waste, improve manpower development and ensure community of leadership. Al these one hopes will lead to the enhancement.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
The Nigerian breweries Plc which I used as my case study used the motivation on stock promotion like (given their employees one create to sell and collect its money) company paid insurance and promotion as at when due but all are not enough to make all the employees happy for human being have complex characteristics hence human needs that conditions human behaviour are equal complex with a lot of variations. Theses motivation which this organization use does not bring out the best form the employees and it does not help to reduce the high rate of absenteeism.
Industrial unrest and disciplinary problems among the Nigeria breweries workers. That is why I have to state these problems if tackled will help them to enhance the motivation techniques in the organization.
1. Workers are not given the opportunity to participate in decision taking especially where it affects them.
2. Management are not helpful in resolving the conflicts among their employees.
3. Employees are not given the opportunity to fell important and to be recognized by others, which leads to a feeling of self confidence and prestige.
4. Workers are used in the organization without the provision of security that will protect than against programmes etc.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
1. To know the extent of opportunity that are not given to the employees to particulate in decision making that affects them.
2. To examine the extent of help fullness the management gave to the employees in resolving conflict among them.
3. To investigate the feeling of importance and recognition which the opportunity are not given to the employees.
4. To examine the need of security in the organization for it protects employees against economic disaster, retirement program etc.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
You can also check other Research Project here:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria