Full Project-INTERNAL AUDIT AS A TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT CONTROL.
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
INTERNAL AUDIT AS A TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF PROJECT DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE (PRODA) ENUGU)
This research work has investigated “ the internal audit as a tool for management control” (A case study of project development institute PRODA)which is located in Enugu East Local Government area in Enugu State. The major objective of this project or research was to find out those objectives that made the internal audit as a tool for management control at PRODA in Enugu. To accomplish the above objective therefore, the work has to be divided the following conclusion have drawn from the major finding of the study. There is a misconception of the internal audit function by non-auditing personnel. This state of affairs, from information is due to ignorance or attempt to cover up fraud are errors. The existences of standard internal audit produce promotes efficient internal audit. The internal audit provides an economical a measure for safeguarding company funds and property. The objective of internal audit is to aid in management control of government enterprise. The internal auditor therefore, aids efficient control of organization activities. other findings includes: internal auditor issues periodic report the management for conservation and decision-making. The internal audit have helped to: Minimize fraud and extravagant use of frauds. Ensuring that all money due to the institute are collected and properly recorded
TABLE OF CONSTENTS
Table of contents
List of tables
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Study
1.3 The Purpose of the Study
1.4 The Scope of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Significant of the Study
2.0 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
3.0 Research methodology
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Area Of Study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedure
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validity of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Method of data collection
3.9 Method of data analysis
4.0 Data presentation and analysis of results
4.1 Summary of results.
5.0 Discussion of results
5.1 Discussion of findings
5.2 Implication of research findings
5.4 Suggestive for further researcher
5.5 Limitation of the study
LIST OF TABLES
Situation of internal audit in the organization.
Qualification of internal audit staff
Has the internal access to all records and information needed for their work?
Does the function of the internal audit include review of financial accounts prepared by the accounts department?
Does non-auditing officers constitute problem by created opportunities to influence internal auditor work.
Is internal audit of government enterprise only concerned with accounting matters?
Does internal audit of government enterprise have standard, auditing procedure and guide line.
The standard of auditing procedures used by internal audit of government enterprise is a function of.
Is it possible for payment to be made with out the review and approval of the internal audit department?
Internal audit functions appraise the work of others.
Does the management recognize the control input of this internal audit department?
Have the inter audit help the management to attain their goal.
Internal auditor government enterprise are not independent.
Has the internal audit process any impact on fraud and misapplication of enterprises funds and property.
What in your opinion will help improve the efficiency of internal audit department of government enterprises.
How the internal department contributed to management control.
Does the internal audit issue reports to the management.
Are internal audit reports and recommendations adequately considered and used by management?
What are the implications of management not responding to weakness highlighted by internal audit reports?
How do internal auditors of government enterprise perform their work?
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Annual budgets by the federal state and local government are generally incorporated into government accounting system and financial reports. These budget estimates are central to the process of making and executing public sectors polices among which is the proper allocation of available resources and reduction in inequality of incomes of individuals. In order to achieve these public sector policies goals mentioned above, there is the need for an internal audit operations within our ministries. The growing recognition by management of the benefits of a good internal control and the complexities in a large organization led to the development of internal auditing as an important component of the internal control system. The emergency of the internal auditor as a specialist in internal control is the result of an evolutionary process that is similar in some ways to the evolution of the independent audit (Howard 1976). The principal factor in its emergency was the extended span of control faced by management as concerns employing thousands of people and conducting operation from widespread locations. Defalcations and improperly maintained. Accounting records were obvious problem under these circumstances. The growth in the volume of transactions meant a substantial bill for public accounting service for the business that endeavored to solve the problem by containing the traditional form of audit by public accountants.
This solution according to Howard (1976) was to provide the needed auditing services on an internal basic particularly as the genitures of the problem made it possible their one or more persons to specializes in such auditing services and devote their full time to the needs of the enterprise. Other advantage that resulted from this internal approach to the problem was that the internal auditor tended to be problems of the company and the auditing activity could be carried on costively, rather than, once year when outside auditing of government ministries departments and extra ministerial department entrusted with public resources and the authority for applying them have a responsibly to render a full accounting of their activities. This accountability is inherent in the management process and which the public resources have been devoted nut also the manner and effort on their application.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
You can also check other Research Project here:
1, Accounting Research Project
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria