Full Project GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL ALLOCATION PLANNING AND ITS CONTROL IN AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
Higher educational institutions especially in Nigeria are known for insufficient allocation of resources from government/stakeholder that set them up and other resources centres. In most instances, management of these institution fall challenges of having to apply in adequate resources to meeting the multi-dimensional objectives in producing good output. This has always been a serious process. This therefore necessitate the need to draw policies that will help in the management of this facilities. Consequently there is a need to also evaluate these policies and its management in order to known its efficiency.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The roles and high educational institutions in achieving national objectives can best be expressed as a series of tasks wich must be fulfilled. They cannot be accomplished over night. These tasks are described as:
Passing on the heritage of the past.
– When a child is born he begins a new personal existence, but he also joins an old established society. One of the roles institutions plays is to pass on to him the knowledge is very great. The present generation is deeply indebted to past generation for all past discoveries, inventions and accumulated experiences that have been handed down to them. Civilization would cease to exist if every the heritage of the past were with held from present. In the past this heritage was past on through the family or by contact between individuals. Today, the increased volume of knowledge and greater number of people acquiring it, requires extra schools in form of private institutions organized by individual and bodies.
Preparing for the future
– To prepare pupils for living in the modern society, higher institutions must prepare individuals spirit, mind and body. Decent behaviour must be instilled, useful skills and healthy activities of the mind encouraged. These three things are necessary not just preparing the children for earning a living, but for coping with the problems of the society which they will soon find themselves as adult members and also putting purpose into living.
– Education gives a satisfying purpose for all we lean and it keeps us from living a life that is purposeless and help us to show the people we teach that our labours in teaching them and their efforts at learning after for a better purpose than just making them skilled, but will help them to become man and woman of real understanding.
– Higher institutions need to convince their pupils and student that life has purpose and education is worth while.
Training the Labour Force
– Higher institution help the nation in developing low, middle and high level man power necessary for economic development. These higher institutions train a significant number of the country’s labour force such as technicians, accountants, confidential secretaries, typists etc.
– The top management cannot function properly without the support of these categories of the labour force. They are like the foundation on which a building rests.
The wheel of economic progress will not move without the support of these categories of labour force trained by higher institutions. Without adequate funds, these tasks or objectives cannot be accomplished. The institution runs various courses both at certificate, national and higher national diploma levels. Good financial allocation and control are needed to ensure the success of the courses offered. Financial allocation is needed for planning the scarce resource of the institution, while control ensures that the action of the institution management move to towards the stated objectives. Akwa Ibom Polytechnic has important roles to play in developing the management needed in the country, but this role can be severely limited if the institution is not adequately funded.The problem we wish to investigate is adequate finance being provided to higher educational institutions such as Akwa Ibom Polytechnic in achieving these tasks.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The objectives of the study are:
1. To examine the federal government financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational institutional account.
2. To identify out the activities of federal government financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational institutions account.
3. To identify the problem of activities of federal government financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational institutions accounts.
4. To identify the possible solution in the problem of activities of federal government financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational institutional accounts.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. What are the federal government financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational allocation?
2. What are the activities of federal government financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational institution?
3. What are the problem of federal government, financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational institution accounts?
4. What are the possible solutions to he identified problem in federal government financial planning allocation and its control in an educational institution accounts?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The findings of this study will be of immense benefit to the polytechnics. In other words, the staff, graduating student and those who want to study in the Akwa Ibom Polytechnic and so on. It will also benefit the recently proposed polytechnic commission, (NBTE) National Board for Technical Education, (WAEC) West African Examination Council, (NECO) National Examination Council, (JAMB) Joint Admission and Matriculation Board and other examination bodies.
– An efficient manpower development programme will enhance staff motivation towards acquiring additional qualifications. This in turn will contribute immeasurably towards the overall attainment of the Akwa Ibom Polytechnic objectives.
– Accordingly, this research work will be of benefit to these groups in the following ways.
– It will assist the management of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic in updating it manpower development programmes towards meeting the present day realities.
– It will assist the polytechnic with useful information and guide in the area of utilizing its human resources in the best possible ways.
– It will further enhance the quality of the products from Akwa Ibom Polytechnic in terms of its graduates. This is so because the quality of manpower in any given organization determines the quality of its output.
– The employers of labour will benefit tremendously from the enhanced quality of graduates of that will be available for employment. – The academic staff that will have their confidence enhanced and their morale boasted.
– The findings of the research work will also benefit a great deal the ministry of science and technology, ministry of educational and the federal government of Nigeria, and all planning and designing special educational and promotional programmes for Nigerian Polytechnics.
1.6 SCOPE AND DELIMITATION
The term study examines the federal governments financial allocation and planning and its control in an educational institution account. An examination on how the activities of federal governments financial allocation affect the planning and control in Akwa Ibom Polytechnic account. The study equally covers in-depth and possible problem that would be militating against the effectiveness of federal government financial allocation on educational institution account. The research work is rested to Akwa Ibom Polytechnic in Akwa Ibom north local government area not positively correlated with the number of students in the institutions.
1.7 DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
(NBTE): National Board for Technical Education.
(WAEC): West African Examination Council
(NECO): National Examination Council
(JAMB): Joint Admission and Matriculation Board
Polytechnic institution: A technical school offering instruction in many industrial arts and applied sciences.
Polytechnic: School providing instructions in many scientific and technical subjects.
Adequate Financial Resources: Refers to the state where a person or an organization is in position of financial adequacy.
Financial Planning: In general usage a financial plan can be a budget, a plan for spending and saving future income.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
You can also check other Research Project here:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria