Full Project-EVALUATION OF LIQUIDITY ASSETS MANAGEMENT IN FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
Banks have been accused of taking two much risk in unexpected new environments and lines of business. The advice being given is for the banks to avoid further in exposure by threatening to move tradition that will understand the activities banks, however are being charged by their shareholders to maximize holder’s wealth overtime. To achieve this goal, banks must search out for opportunity in the financial market and loan to manage risk by implementing more systematic system of risk control. At present it appears appropriate to develop specific management control mechanism for each new risk element. The system being designed by bankers is in contrast one that allows each new form of risk to a new element in an overall analytic area of banks. This approach requires an informational environment that enables risk managers to analyze all of the risk inherent in a given transaction.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The aim of this project writing is to bring out the way in which liquidity asset is managed in Nigeria banks. Most especially first bank Yabubu Gowon Way Kaduna is my case study and the kind of services offered by first banks in the management of liquidity.
The banks engaged in the business of providing adequate service, which are:
i. Universal banking services to corporate bodies
ii. Loans and advances to its customer
iv. Investment Banking services
v. Financial Advisory services to corporate bodies
vi. Foreign exchange services.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
First bank Nigeria Plc is expected like all other banks to provide quick and efficient services to both customers and interested parties. The banks should know the value of time and try as much as possible to serve its customers in the shortest possible time. This is because, the customers are the business of the bank and that is why they are regarded as assets of the cast and other valuable things deposited to them by its customers. This why each and every paper in the bank is considered as money because it talks about it. One of the functions of banks is to grant loan to customer, so as to assist them to undertake various projects for the development of economic activities in the country. In this aspect both the customers and the bank have the same aim that is to make profit. In other words, to achieve this aims the bank and customers have to perform their duties for the smooth running of the system. In most cases the two side always make things difficult for one another on the part of the honest and firm so as allow the bank form a good reputation and develop good banker – customer relationship. On the other hand the banking industry is expected under normal circumstances to bring out its activities not only efficiently but also accurately. But this is almost apposite and has led to in looking at the problems of the customers in the banks, it can be seen that the blame is on both sides. Some of these problems are
i. Opening Account: Accounts are opened by the procedure laid down by the customer who thinks it’s a waste of time don’t know that the banks has to be careful on this sensitive issue. When opening the account that all necessary data is collected from the customer which is be used in payment and all other future transaction.
ii. Cash Withdrawal: In this, banker has to satisfy himself with the validity of the charges or withdrawal slip (in case of saving account). This can take time which the customer may fee he/she is wasting time. Since it is the duty of the bank is to safe guard all cash under its custody satisfaction is very much necessary.
iii. Obtaining Loan from the Bank: It is clean principle and natural justices that loan should only by granted with security and the security has to be sufficient enough to cover the debt. In most cases customer ignores the
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this study is to efficiently and liquidity can be evaluated efficiently and effectively in Nigerian banks in order to guide against bankruptcy: It is also aimed at affecting a concrete control to consumer borrowing of limited resources available to the banks in order to guide against bankruptcy.
It is also aimed at affecting a concrete control to customer borrowing from the bank and efficient management of limited resources available to the bank the management and control.
i. From the bank to other parties at the request of customer.
ii. From customers to the banks
iii.From the bank to the customers
iv. To and from other banks including the central bank of Nigeria.
1.4 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
As a starting point for the research work the following hypothesis were developed.
Ho: Evaluation of liquidity management in Nigerian banks has always been without problems.
Hi: Evaluation of liquidity management in Nigerian banks has not always been without problems.
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The purpose of this research work is to accomplish the following.
i. To ascertain the level of risk in liquidity assets management and how such risk could be eradicated. This project hopefully would be beneficial to the management of First Bank Plc, as well as other Nigerian banks
ii. To partially fulfill the requirement for the award of national diploma in accountancy
iii. This project will serve as a basis for further research on this topic
1.6 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
All banks and other financial institutional deal in liquidity hence managing liquidity: however this study will concentrate on how Nigeria banks managed liquidity with particular emphasis on first bank Plc. Yakubu Gowon way branch as a case study.
i. Uneasy access to the bank relevant document
ii. Insufficient time due to short period available for the study and during the project writing.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
You can also check other Research Project here:
1, Accounting Research Project
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria