Full Project-BANKS PARTICIPATION IN THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA,
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
BANKS PARTICIPATION IN THE INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE)
This work aims at satisfy those who have interest in banks participation in the industrial development of Nigeria, especially the bankers throughout the world who are involved in financing industrialization process. For the purpose of the study, the researcher used the following methods in collecting data to enable her carryout an effective study. Related literatures were received, Primary and Secondary data such as oral interviews, news, newspapers, Journals, CBN Bullion were used. These were not enough to supply the information needed and to that effect, the researcher made use of questionnaires, which she designed and distributed to the staff of banks that are currently participating in the industrial development of Nigeria and the general public to test hypothesis, using Chi-Square as a test techniques. From the questionnaire collected the researcher made these major findings: -That banks can participate extensively in financing of industria
l development in Nigeria.
3 That banks participation does not have any significant impact in industrial development in Nigeria.
4 That the rapid growing of banks has in some ways contributed to the industrialization process of the country.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 Statement of the problem & Purpose of Study
1.2 The rational of the study
1.3 Significant of the study
1.4 Background of the study
1.5 Definition of terms
CHAPTER TWOLiterature Review2.1 Theoretical Review
2.2 Empirical Review
CHAPTER THREEHypothesis of the study, Research Tool And Procedure, Source of data and Limitation of study
1.1 Hypothesis of the study
1.2 Methodology of the study
1.3 Sources of data
1.4 Limitation of the study
5.3B recommendation for future Scholars
1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM AND PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
For any country to attain any degree of industrialization, it must have to over-come some series of obstacles and difficulties and it has to depend some how on some financial institutions to facilitate the industrialization. This research work is then designed to investigate the banks participation in the industrial development. A country becomes famous among other countries of the world when it has been able to attain a remarkable degree of industrialization. The aim of this study is to investigate how and the level of participation of the banks to the industrial development of Nigeria, hence to determine the impact of financial institutions on the industrial growth in the country. This study will also investigate on the gains and losses of this banks that participate in one ways or the other to industrial growth. And why some financial institution developed cold feet in participating in industrial development. This, this is an attempt to draw the mind of every Nigeria to this question below.
– How far has our country advanced in industrial development through the assistance of bank?
1.2 THE RATIONAL OF THE STUDY
Industrialization means the development of country through industries; A developing country like Nigeria is characterized by a high degree of subsistence production. Whether a country developed or not depends on the existing level of wealth and material welfare. The measure of development of any country is based on its per capital income i.e dividing net national income by the total population to get per capital income.
The banks has a major role to play the development of any industry and the nation at large. This impact of banks to the industrial development ranges from loan assistance, financial advices and other areas which the bank may assist. That is why it is pertinent to research into industries to know how far they have gone in the development of Enugu State, and suggest more possible ways the bank could help more to our nation
1.3 SIGNIFICANTS OF THE STUDY
This study is very important to the industrial development of this country through Bank Participation, since the study focused on its activities. It will help the Management to know the problems faced by industrialists in Nigeria in obtaining funs and see how best to assist in the circumstances like this. The industrialists will equally gain from the study to express their own views on how they see the role played by banks to their development in Nigeria. Finally, academicians will also gain from the study, it will serve as reference material to them and will enhances their views on industrial growth in Nigeria.
1.4 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
There are types and classes of banks established to developed respective sectors in the economy and they are developments banks, Commercial banks for Commerce and
industries, Merchant banks, Agricultural development banks and other. Nigeria’s engagement in economic activities is on a subsistence basis e.g Agriculture, Poultry, Fishing, Weaving and Mining etc. These are small and medium Scale industries. The above mentioned banks are given credit guideline by the Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) on how to lend to the industrials and these guidelines are not normally adhered to by these banks with reasons. The 1972 indiganization decree was necessary so as to direct financial institutions through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)’s credit guideline to extend certain percentages of their total loans and advances to indigenous borrowers to promote industrialization. Banks have their reasons for inadequate credit to small scale and medium size enterprises like;
(i) Their attitude towards risk makes them restrictive in their lending policy.
(ii) Many Small Scale enterprises have all conceived projects in which they have estimate which is often ridiculously valued.
Also problem may arise when there are stipulations for small Scale industrialists to meet certain requirements before they are granted loan. One of the identified problems with credit facilities more especially the ones obtained from commercial banks to the individualists, it’s short-term nature and high interest rate, which will not enable the individual have enough time to recoup the funds invested e.g investment on farm implements lime tractors and lorvesters e.t.c. To recoup the money invested on these implements will take some time because they are capital investment and need a long tenure of repayment.
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. Development Banks:- Refers to institutions established to encourage the economic growth of a nation. The banks are seen as a vehicle for mobilization of channeling medium and long term Capital with the production sector of entrepreneurship and technical assistance.
2. Industrialization: Is the process of developing the capacity of a country to master and locate within its borders the whole industrial production process of intermediate products for other industries, fabrication of the machines and tools required for the manufacture of the desired product and of other machines, skills to operate.
3. Bank: A bank can be defined as an institution or establishment for safe keeping lending and exchange of money.
4 Credit Facilities: This refers to those facilities which the bank grants to their customer. This include loans and advances as well as overdraft.
5 Loan: This refers to a facility which a bank grant to its customers of which the customer is expected to repay the amount at a due date. Interest is paid at the end of each mouth.
6. overdraft: Is a situation whereby a customer is a allowed to overdraw his account subject to a maximum limit during a given period of time, usually a year. This is short-term financing.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
You can also check other Research Project here:
1, Accounting Research Project
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria