Full Project-EFFECTS OF COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING METHOD AND CONTROL SYSTEM ON PRODUCTION
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
EFFECTS OF COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING METHOD AND CONTROL SYSTEM ON PRODUCTION
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
Accounting is the art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a sufficient manner and in terms of money, transactions, and events which are of a financial character and interpreting the results thereof.
The effects of computerized accounting is very easy to see in that, once the system is developed and install information, on any aspect of accounting is that financial information can be safely stored and retrieved as the need arises, for instance, manager of a firm may want the particulars of a debtor who has been owing for the past six (6) months and the computer will simply produce the information in just a matter of seconds, a work which could take about two weeks or more to accomplish where only manual systems of recording transactions is being used. It no gain saying that modern businesses are growing bigger and more complex everyday.
Manual system of recording financial information is no longer coping with the rate of sophistication and competition in these modern industries. Management needs timely information for planning and it is only computerized accounting method and control system that can supply all the needed financial information immediately at the close of accounting period. Many institution both commercial and private, especially banks are finding it increasing difficult to process their financial dated speedily and accurately enough to satisfy their numerous customers. Lack of effective method of financial information in any modern organization hinders management plans and the resultant effect is poor productivity and a negative goal of every firm which is to maximize profit.
The dream of most of our commercial and private firms today is computerized accounting method and control system. Firms are tired of hiring auditors to audit financial statement of the firm due of some certain vital accounting documents might be missing or improper records are kept. For effective and efficient production, management needs timely information for planning and forecasting, computerized Accounting System can give an effective solution to these problems.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
This study entitled the “Effects of Computerized Accounting Method and Control Systems on Production” attempt to determine the effects of automated accounting system on production.
There are numerous problems associated with the use of human labour alone to process accounting information. In many cases errors such as errors of commission and omission, aver-statement and under-statements of account have set organization back on their courses. Sometimes these mistakes are not discovered until a considerable loss has be caused to the firm. In calculations involving fractions many firm has loss a substantial sum of money due to error of miscalculation and the resultant effect on over all production in decrease in efficiency which many organization strive to attain. We have seen a good number of occasion where the trial balance or the balance sheet could not balance either because the account was over stated or under stated which subsequently lead to setting up of a suspense account.
Another problem associated with banks is the time wastage on cashing or cheque depositing or withdrawal on an account; we must have witnessed at one time or the other in the commercial banks where the customers were lamenting because of the delay on the part of the bank workers to give the customer timely service. It is said that time is money and as such no person would like to spend a whole at bank just to withdraw money, a thing which could be done with five minutes if the accounting system is computerized.
The researcher is also looking into the problem of difficulty in assembling accounting information especially when subjected to pressures are bound to make mistakes which in many occasion made firm to suffer loss. Also human being is subject to fatigue and any work done under such condition is likely to contain errors.
In summary. Based on the problems identified above , the use of clerical effort alone to process accounting information will produce result full of errors which eventually leads to of profits., inadequate information for management planning, loss of time and general decrease in over all economic growth of the nation. These as enumerated are not surmountable if appropriate system is applied and only that can provide adequate solution is computerized accounting system.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
By purpose of the study the researcher means the prime objective he has in mind. One of the objectives is to create awareness on the use of computer to process accounting information and the ultimate benefits accruing there from.
Many people and organization have the notion that if business transactions are computerized, it will lead to more unemployment problems but it is not true. Country like the USA has a far lesser unemployed graduates than Nigeria, yet USA has computerized almost everything they do including business and non business aspect of life, making use of digital and non digital computers.
Again there are numerous benefits currently enjoyed by the organization using computerized accounting system, every other organizations, both the big and small ones should equally share in such benefits, since what is good for the is also good for the gender.
The question is “how can small firms which cannot afford to buy a computer of their own enjoy the benefits of using computer to process their business transactions?” the answer has already been stated in earlier part of this chapter and that is by commercializing the use of computers to process
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
Click here to Get this Complete Project Chapter 1-5
You can also check other Research Project here:
1, Accounting Research Project
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria