Full Project-DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A WEB BASED LEGAL PRACTITIONER APPLICATION SYSTEM
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
To understand the web-based legal practitioner application system, it includes not merely the profession, which is practiced in courts but also covers law teaching, law research, administration in different branches where law plays a role and in fact, commercial and industrial employment and all other activities, which postulates and requires the use of legal knowledge and skill and which adopts legal process also fall within its scope. The wed based legal practitioner comprises all those who use technical legal knowledge through net in performing their various occupational roles. These will include such categories as practitioners of law and legal advisers, judges and magistrates, Area court Judges and Islamic Court Judges, academic lawyers and scholars, legal technicians (e.g. consultants) etc.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The problem statement is mainly centralised on the existing method of wed-based legal practitioner application system. The information obtained on-line, shows that a legal practitioner is entitled to recover his charges by action in a court of competent jurisdiction. In General, before a legal practitioner brings such action, a bill for the charges containing particulars of the principal items included in the bill and signed by him, or in the case of a firm by one of the partners or in the name of the firm, must have been served on the client personally or left for him at his last address as known to the practitioner or sent by post addressed to the client at that address.
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The web-based legal practitioner application system has an increasingly important role in a modern state not only in dispensation of justice but also in the formulation of a just legal order and in the preservation of an efficient juristic order.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
Reference could be made from different parts of the world about a case on-line. Considering the fact that information are displayed on the web because, some Judges and Lawyers could be able to make reference on how related cases are being handled. For instance, somebody is having a case of murder in the court and you want to search, to know how the case was treated or how it was judged. As a lawyer, you may go on net, to search for a related case to the case you are handling and how it was treated, in order to know or for easy decision on your own cases.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The web-based legal practioner application system covers the activities and proceedings of Appeal court Enugu. This is due to the large number of cases attended to by the legal practitioner and the number of cases also waiting to be attended to. The scope of the study covers case documentation, that is, recording and retrieval of cases online to help lawyers prepare for cases and also provide information for lawyers at all levels to enable them carry out their duties.
1.6 LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
The study was limited by several factors of which some posed serious constraints towards the development of the project. One of the major drawbacks was time because there was not enough time for the research. There were also drawbacks due to financial incapacitation. This is among other frustrations such as inability to procure research materials due to distance. It was difficult to source most of the important information needed for this work.
1.7 DEFINITION OF TERMS/VARIABLES
LEGAL PRACTITIONER: A person entitled to practice as a barrister (advocate) or as a barrister and solicitor.
THE CHIEF JUSTICE: He is to authorize a person whose name is not on the roll, on payment to the Chief Registrar of the supreme court of such fee not exceeding 50 naira as may be specified in the warrant.
A LAWYER: A lawyer maintains a respectful attitude towards the court. He s trained and qualified to advice people about the law and represent them in a court of law.
THE JUDICIARY: He settles and decides controversies between he citizens inter se and between the state and the citizens.
THE LAW COURTS: A law court is a statutory place for proper interpretation of law to resolve disputes and conflict.
JUDGES: They should indeed move in the direction of the jurisprudence of welfare and adopt a judicial approach that identifies the political, social and economic problems facing the country and using the law to provide solutions to these problems. They lead in the proceedings. He has the authority to decide on offenders.
APPELLANT: Is one who takes a case to the court. He is the complainant.
RESPONDENT: This is one who is defending in a claim; he is responding to the complaint.
CASE LIST: These are scheduling of cases to be heard by the court on the following day.
APPEAL: This can be a formal request to a court of law for a judgment to be passed on an issue.
PROCEEDINGS: This is an activity carried in a law court in a bid to settle a dispute.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
You can also check other Research Project here:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria