Full Project-ADMINISTRATIVE STRESS AND MODERN MANAGER IN PRIVATE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
ADMINISTRATIVE STRESS AND MODERN MANAGER IN PRIVATE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Life is our modern society is generally not with out stress.Stressful, experienced have become parts and parcel of living in contemporary society in almost all human endeavour. Human beings do unavoidably go through some element of stress. As a result of wants of things through pressure or urgency by trying to engage in complex and different problems.Stress occupied the prominent position in the psychological and economic life of people, therefore, it is seen as a disrupted of human resources management as factor that cannot be discouraged or rather over looked.The researchers considered the congestive role and impact this stress has generated to employees (modern managers) its renders in terms of contract the employers interest are merely focused in terms of contract, the employer. Interest are merely focused on how to maximize profit through increase in volume at sales, reduce costs of labour and through other pleasures to reduce cost as to achieve the organizational goal.However, the failure or ignorance of this would be for employer to check the emotions and condition of service, which creates more problem tan expected who are in the lab it of paying for salaries but fails to realize that some managers are overused as a result or work bad while some are raised by frustration in trying to satisfy one duty or the other and this frustration are most manifested in their mood as anxiety, anger, objected, dehumanization and defloration. These ill feeling gives a longer ray to cause trouble (stress) to most people on this note, I emphasis that stress management is very important in checking this ugly trend.Both private and public business managers stand the risk to acquire stress as a result of their personality trait which found form parts of this research study to know how it contributed to stress and how it will be resolved.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The problem could be stated in different forms as follows:
i. Do small and big business employers undergo studies relating to workers motivational outfit towards their job performance?
ii. Is it true that understandings of manager’s background will assist in achieving effective use to human resources management without stress?
iii. Does personality of managers contribute to administrative stress?
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
i. The study is aimed at exploring an avenue to improve the social, psychological welfare of workers
.ii. To ensure that there is smooth running of affairs and activities of managers in every part of the organization without burden of work load.
iii. To exist the managers who are stress prone on how to improve their condition.
iv. To educate generally, both present and future managers or danger of stress.
v. To remind the decision takers or top management officials to elegist from any managerial practice that will lead workers into stress.
1.4 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
H0: Does lack of proper management techniques contribute to managers stress in Hallmark Bank
Hi: The managers personality trait does not contribute to administrative stress in the organization.
Hii: Is work load a cause of stress in Hallmark Bank?
In trying to satisfy the managements, managers are overused with workload, and thereby easily get tried, and frustration may come in.
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The study is geared towards curbing the ignorance of private and public employees are to redirect and lay emphasis on the effective method of utilizing manpower without exposing these modern managers to health hazards.Hence the application of the managements technique as an indispensable and integrated parts of any business outfit.The research intended to recommends in a board and elaborated manner three simple techniques of management that will be useful to the employees.
The research tries to simplify these techniques of management to a layman’s understanding on how to apply or utilize manpower without exposing them to danger.As an educative approach to educate employer who to start up business by knowing how to use workers with out overloading them or causing ill felling that generates stress.Existing employers are bond to benefit immensely from this study been acquainted with various procedures necessary for proper and adequate management techniques.Definitely, the impacts of the study will go a long way in exposing and correcting the problems at hand.
1.6 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study will cover the area of deficiency emanating from non-application of management techniques in private business operation, which does leads to stress.This study though limited to Enugu State will not lose sights of the facts that it should be done in such a way that will make it relevant to any other business properties both big and small in other parts of Nigeria.Though the research does not intend to deviate from the focus of this study but will rather study every aspect of it given the available data and information.
1.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
Every effort will be made to carry out this research work meticulously, though there is certain limitation due to opposing variables militating against the progress of the research, the factors are stated below.
FINANCE:Only the economic realities the cost of things as regards to the research materials research goes a long way to hinder the good motive of the research about making other necessary previsions and findings.
TIME: There is a limited time frame available for the study, which results mainly due to the shortness of the academic session. This time factor will in no small way effect the study.
ACADEMIC: There are other opposing factors in the sense that equal attention has to be paid to other assignments.
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
Public organization: It is said to belong to the state and the people. It is state owned or public owned. The concept is used to designate or describe any enterprise established, owned and managed by the governments. Also the government involves the local, state and federal governments.
Private organization: It is a concepts used by the federal or state government of Nigeria in its arrest exercise of selling at some of he shares of its organization to individuals as well as making some of them to be profit oriented. Also privatization is a process whereby organizations owned by the public are handed over to the individuals through payments of funds or buying up the public ventures by individuals.
Employer: It is defined as any person who has entered into a contact of employments to employ any other person as a worker either for himself or for the service of any other person and it includes manager, the agent and also the personal representative if a decreased employee.
Employee: This can be defined as any person who has entered into or works under a contact with an employer whether the contract is for manual labour or clerical work.
Motivation: It is the way managers urges, aspirations, drives and needs of his workers achieving a goal at the end of any work and also it direct, control and explain their behaviour.
Infrastration: This is an act of being frustrated that is being defeated or disappointed e.g. embittered by numerous failures. Also if your work is not noticed you tend to be frustrated hereby not putting enough resources in your work.
Stress: It is defined as a passive condition causing hard ship and disquiet.
Akinkugbe O.O. (1992)Control Measure about Stress Life the Nigeria Medical Association, Lagos, Vol XXX N Pp 20-22.Slum, G.A. (1986) Stress Management, Role and Impact, 2nd Edition. D.P. Publication Atlantes Pp 248-249. Sumderson, E. (1974) Stress Life and Illness, London Pp.14 1-145.
Get the Complete Project
This is a premium project material and the complete research project plus questionnaires and references can be gotten at an affordable rate of N3,000 for Nigerian clients and $8 for International clients.
You can also check other Research Project here:
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Science
- Banking & Finance
- Biblical Theology & CRS
- Biblical Theology and CRS
- Biology Education
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering Project
- Computer Science 2
- Criminology Research Project
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education
- Education Research Project
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project
- English Education
- Environmental Sciences Research Project
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project
- History Education
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Maritime and Transportation
- Marketing Research Project 2
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics Education
- Medical Biochemistry Project
- Organizational Behaviour
- Other Projects
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health Research Project
- More Research Project
- Transportation Management
Need a Project Writer for a Different Topic
- MSC PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MBA RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- Research Project Writing Services in Lagos Nigeria (Professional Writers) -Law, MSc, MBA,PhD, Dissertations, Thesis, Assignment, Speech
- Masters Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- LOOKING FOR A WRITING SERVICES FOR AN URGENT ASSIGNMENTS OR PROJECT WORK
- PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA (TERM PAPER, SPEECH WRITING, ASSIGNMENT, THESES, DISSERTATIONS, RESEARCH PROPOSAL, PROJECT WRITING SERVICES etc)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- CONSULT A RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA (PH.D, MBA, MSC, M.ED, BSC)
- MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Environmental Sciences Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Guidance and Counselling Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Human Kinetics and Health Education Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Early Childhood Education Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Christian Religious Studies(CRS) Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Educational Administration and Planning Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Political Science Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Accounting Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Economics Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Management Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Marketing Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Public Administration Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- MBA Research Project Analysts
- In Need of MBA Research Project Writer in Nigeria
- MBA Dissertation Research Project Writer
- MBA Project writer
- EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (BSC) DEGREE PROJECT WRITING SERVICES(B.ED,B.A,B.SC)
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (MSC) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POST GRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- MASTER DEGREE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- MASTERS RESEARCH PROJECT WRITING SERVICES
- RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- EXPERT IN RESEARCH PROJECT/THESIS/DISSERTATION WRITING SERVICES IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL BSC/HND RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL MBA/MSC RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER
- HIRE A PROFESSIONAL THESIS WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- SC/M.SC/MBA/PGD RESEARCH PROJECT WRITER IN LAGOS NIGERIA
- Master Degree Research Project Specialist/Writer in Lagos, Nigeria
- Hire A Research Project Writer in Lagos Nigeria
- Research Project Specialist in Lagos, Nigeria